The company organizes container transportation by rail and offers multimodal and intermodal transportation through Latvian ports from the sender's warehouse to the unloading site required by the recipient, including:
- Putting together optimum route, transportation cost calculation;
- Provision of first and last mile;
- Ensuring the container at the loading point;
- Organization of sea transportation and payment of ship charter;
- Handling and storage services in Riga port terminals and customs warehouses;
- Provision of railway rolling stock in Riga port stations;
- Preparation of accompanying documents;
- Provision of transit, import, export customs formalities;
- Payment of the railway tariff for the entire transport route;
- Transportation tracking and providing daily information on cargo location.
The company's liability is insured by the international insurance transport and logistics company TTClub.